Monday 5 December 2011

Swap with Carolina

Hello girls ! 

Well yesterday I got Carolina from Colores de Carol, and I almost fell off my chair when I saw all this ! 
Look how cool this is !!


I'm sooo spoiled ! I got lots of samples, sweets, 3 Konad plates (m56, m65 and m71)
And polishes :)
Oh god, the candy is sooooo good !


Look at these gorgeous bottles ! 
love love love !
I'm trying to stamp tonight for the first time, I wonder how it'll turn out !

Thank you for everything Carolina ! <3

Keep in touch, 
Xx. S

5 comments:

  1. Lovely swap! So many nice goodies ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bottles! I love the one with sprakles. It's gorgeous.
    http://christmasgirlsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw! Kwijl! I spy American Apparel L'Esprit? Die heb ik nu ook onderweg naar mij in een swap! Zo mooi!! Vroeg me af hoe jij het gedaan hebt met een pakketje naar Amerika sturen, is er iets dat ik moet weten? Moeten wij douane papieren invullen (zoals ze in Amerika moeten doen)? Ging alles vlot en hoeveel heb jij betaald voor de verzending?

    ReplyDelete