Wednesday 28 March 2012

O.P.I - The one that got away

Hello Ladies !

Ah the sun is out here in Belgium, I love it !
I'm so craving for summer now !


This is one of the Katy Perry collection I think, it's a good polish, but it's a bit too "heavy" for my taste:
ya know, glitter + multi-chrome (pink/red/green/blue) is a bit too much for me :-/


Overall, it's OPI quality :)
Great brush, 2 coats, shiny...
Everything we love !
Oh it also stays on for AAAAAGES ! :)


Have a nice day lovelies !
Xx. S

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a really pretty polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah oui, je l'ai aussi et je l'adore !
    j'espère que tu vas bien!
    Bisous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Love that color! Just wanted to get on here and let you know that I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I love your blog! See my post here: http://delightinnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete