Sunday 1 April 2012

Essie - Mint Candy Apple

Hello Lovely readers :)

Gosh, I love it: flowers are coming out, the trees are getting greener, it's sunnier and warmer... 
YAY for Springtime !

So here's another fresh post with an Essie polish ! :)


Mint Candy Apple is gorgeous, it instantly reminds me of warm weather, a fresh breeze, and MOJITO !
As it's a polish that lacks a bit of depth (you get what I mean?) so I usually add a coat of a Catrice top coat, but I don't remember the name, it's one that adds a blue shimmer/hue to a color)
This does add a little somethin' somethin' to MCA :)
Buuuuuut, I wanted to show the color on it's own (okay I admit, I forgot the polish at home :P)


Here I did 3 coats, but that's just because it seems like I'm clumsy today :(
You can easily rock this one after 2 coats !


I'm disappointed, in real life, my nails, necklace, ring and pants are the exact same color, but it doesn't show off on pictures, I was so proud I was completely matchy-matchy ! :)
What color reminds YOU of spring ?


Anyway, enjoy your sunday honeys !
Xx. S

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, and I absolutely adore your sense of style. Your outfit is amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm not a fan of "plastic colours", I fell in love with the last photo!! You make any polish look gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your styled pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the colors you put together here. very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style and the way you take your pictures is just amazing! :)
    Love this color on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete