Wednesday 26 January 2011

Catrice let's mauve on

Hello,

I don't know what I have lately, I feel like I'm only buying pastel shades, although I don't really like wearing them. Well, I must admit I didn't find one that really suited me neither, maybe this time :)
I present you: "Let's mauve on" !
This one is a nice pink/lilac, packed with some silver shining



I'm not used to wear this kind of shades, I feel like it's not me, I really do love pink though, but I get bored by it really fast, and I tend to think I'm wearing falsies :S
I have "let's mauve on" on my nails for a day now, I'm still not used to it, I hope i'll grow on me !



Application was nice, but it's not an easy one to clean up !
Anyway, 2 coats and ready to go !
What do you think about this color ?

Xx. S

No comments:

Post a Comment