Sunday 3 July 2011

Dior - 558 Paradise

Hello lovelies, 

So, yesterday was my birthday, and I got this polish duo (Sunset + Top Coat) from my 2 best friends 
(How adorable are they ?!)


Yeah, I guess I was a bit in a Katy Perry mood or something, 
or listened too much to "It was acceptable in the 80's" :D
But hey, girls just wanna have fun right ?



I think the Dior brush is a bit weird, the shape is strange, but easy to work with, I have older Dior polishes, and they weren't like that, and there is a VNL but the color is so pretty we forget about that ! 

Overall,
I Love Love Love this polish ! Like crazy, a nice pinkish neon jelly :)
Do you know other good neons ?
Xx. S

2 comments:

  1. Wild thing! :D Happy birthday!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    Bon anniversaire!!!
    J'aime beaucoup le vernis! Et le petit coeur est trooope mignon ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you had a good birthday! Models Own I know do some lovely neons! I love this Dior colour:)

    ReplyDelete