Monday 31 October 2011

deBB - Colorplay 138

Hello Sweethearts ! 

How are you all doing ? :)
I was enjoying my coffee when I noticed my polish matched the cup :)
It's a pretty dark green, from an unknown brand... I borrowed it from my stepsister, so I can't tell you guys where it's from !


Well, I'd like to know where it's from cause the formula is pure LOVE ! 
Well, only for application, cause the removal was A MESS ! My fingers look dead now, a bit green, weird !
Anyway, it's a jelly that has no VNL after 2 coats (crazyyy)
And is sooo glossy :) 


I need to find out more about this brand and if they make other colors :)
Though I really like this one, it's a lot prettier in RL than on pictures, believe me !


I was wondering, what do you usually order at Starbucks ?
Xx. S

6 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this brand but the colour is fabulous <3

    Ahhhh Starbucks! My favourite is the strawberry cream frapuccino ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty and so glamorous! <3 Looooove u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the green polish, very nice shade :)

    I visit Starbucks mostly during summer, so Caramel Frappucino :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This green polish looks so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty ! I love the Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks, I had one this morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo fun! I generally match my nails to my clothes... but matching them to the coffee cup is super fun too ;)

    I looooove coconut lattes in the summer and peppermint lattes in the winter... YUUUUM

    ReplyDelete