Friday 11 February 2011

Claire's 121

Hey you, 


Guys, I'm sorry I'm only posting (boring) nudes lately, but I promise I'll show you some more color this week ! The reason why you'll see less nude colors is because I found this pretty one :)



I think this one is the one, the perfect nude I was looking for, it's exactly the same tone as my skin, I feel a bit like a mannequin (the one in the stores).
121 is easy to wear, it goes with everything ! And it's not really popping, so it's nice when you need to tone down a bit...


     The formula is fine, a bit on the tick side, but no worries, and we're ready to go after 2 coats and a topcoat! It's not a super shiny polish on it's own, and even with a high shine topcoat (essence) it doesn't really stand out, but it's ok that way !
Here's a close-up, please don't mind that hair on my finger, it's the best close-up I have and I just noticed it :(

 

Nude shades can look sooo elegant, I love it !


What do you think, should a nude be exactly the same color as your skin tone or should it be a tad darker or lighter ? 
Xx. S

2 comments:

  1. This is a really perfect nude for you! Your hands are elegant and beautiful! <3 I really have to find a perfect nude for myself. :)) I think the best nude should look like your skintone or a tad lighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Along with you, my blog is new to the nail polish world! :) I love your nails, and you have an amazing talent for application of polish! I need to learn to be better at that.

    Oh, I'm a follower now, and I've added you to my blogroll! :)

    ReplyDelete