Wednesday 3 August 2011

The tough work series 2: OPI - DS extravagance

Hello pretty faces ! 

Second part of the tough series, my personal favorite, 
an amazingly pretty holo !


I love love love love this polish ! 
It's not such and intense holo, but
I love the depth of it, like you're looking at stars in your nails !
(okay, purple stars don't exist but whatever!)


Application went F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S ! 
a one coater, but did 2 anyway !
Okay pardon me for the next photo fingers look soooo big, but it shows the polish better :)


Haha I've actually driven a kind of tractor thing for these pictures :D
Reaaaally fun to do !
Love, 
S.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuute! this is one of my "go-to" polishes when i dont feel like spending a long time on my nails, its quick AND gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete