Tuesday 29 March 2011

Catrice - From dusk to dawn

Hello dear readers ! 

I hope you all had a nice sunny day like I did ! :)
Today I had a yummy Haägen-Dasz ice-cream in the sun with a friend, lovely feeling :)
And I wore one of my favorite polishes, "From dusk to dawn", from Catrice ! 
I wore this kind of shade almost during the whole winter, but I'm still not sick of it, and though I consider it more like a autumn/winter shade, it matched the spring outfit I wore perfectly :)


This is 3 coats, which are needed to be perfectly opaque, and a topcoat, even if the polish is already shiny on it's own ... I love the way taupe shades look elegant :)


I'll do a taupe comparison someday soon, if anyone is interested ?


Guys, I have a question, did anyone experienced disabled Facebook profiles ? Mine got disabled today, even if I didn't do anything, and it sucks to start everything again with a new profile ! 

Xx. S

1 comment: